We Build Vegas,
You Build a Career
For over 25 years, Fasteners Inc has led the professional contractor supply industry in the Las Vegas area. We have been an integral distributor to the Resorts World project, The Raiders Stadium, and many more projects to come. YOU can be a part of completing the largest construction projects in the Las Vegas valley.
We’re looking for talented, passionate people interested joining our fast-paced and growing industry. If you're ready to grow your career, and help us build Las Vegas, we want to talk to you!View Open Positions
Our Core Values
- Provide World Class Customer service by exceeding customer expectations, outperforming our competition by fostering enduring, long-term relationships
- Provide our Shareholders with a fair and reasonable return on their investment
- Provide a safe work environment where honesty, integrity, trust, and respect can flourish
- Provide our employees with opportunities for personal, professional, and financial growth
- Foster an environment that promotes a healthy personal and professional life balance
Our employees are our most important asset.
Employee benefits are one way we show our commitment to you and your family’s well being
- Anthem Medical
- Anthem Dental
- Anthem Vision
- The Standard Short Term Disability
- The Standard Long-Term Disability
- The Standard Employee Assistance Program
- The Standard Travel Assistance Program
- The Standard Life/AD&D
- The Standard Employee Life / AD&D
- Voya 401k Plan
- 401k company safe harbor match
- Identity Guard
- Basic Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Discounted Lifetime Fitness Membership
- Paid Parental Leave
Training and Development
Fasteners and Professional Contractors Supply is committed to the training and development of our team. We believe learning should be ongoing and provides each one of you with opportunities for personal and professional development. It is about having the right training to succeed wherever your career path takes you.
CONTINUED TRAINING EXAMPLES:
- Career development to advance within the company
- Safety Training
- Product Knowledge Training
- Selling Skills Training
- Management Development Training
- Increase your Excel skills
- Training in Microsoft 365 products
Giving Back to the Community
Our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility is fostered through The George Mano Mantis Foundation, Inc.
The George Mano Mantis Foundation was chartered in 2000. Founded upon the kindness and opportunities granted to us that have led to our success, this Nevada Nonprofit Corporation has been organized for the primary purpose of making contributions that benefit impoverished children and families in Southern Nevada.
Who We Help:
- Sleep In Heavenly Peace
- Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
- DJs for PJs - To Benefit Children in Need
- Marine Corps - Toys for Tots Foundation
- Homeless Helpers
- 98.5 KLUC Toy Drive
- Habitat for Humanity
What benefits do you offer?
Fasteners has a competitive benefits program which includes the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan which includes a safe harbor match, Company paid short term and long term disability, and Company paid life/AD&D insurance.
What is the Salary?
Fasteners salaries are competitive within the industry. Salaries vary based on the role, please click on the job posting for specific salary information.
How do I apply for a role?
Easy. Click on view open positions to apply and upload your resume
Do you have some general application tips?
Provide your work experience and any skills worth sharing along with any specialized training. Share any experiences and examples in your history that are consistent with Fasteners' core values.
What will help increase my chances of getting hired by Fasteners?
We look for people who are passionate, committed, positive, reliable and eager to learn and develop new skills every day.